Japanese Auberge MATSU-TSURU is located on Kotohiki Beach on the Tango Peninsula, Kyoto Prefecture. The beach is famous for its “singing sand.”
One Night Lodging with Seasonal Kaiseki Dinner
Dinner and breakfast included
Matsutsuru is located on Kotohiki Beach on the Tango Peninsula, Kyoto Prefecture. The beach is famous for its “singing sand.” The perks of staying in Matsutsuru are lively conversations and meals made with fresh, seasonal local foods. We will welcome you with the utmost hospitality for our once-in-a-lifetime meeting. Come visit us at Kotohiki Beach on the Tango Peninsula—home of untouched, natural beauty that is uniquely Japanese.
An Example of Dinner
This plan is for guests who want to enjoy seasonal local ingridients including fresh seafood and vegetables. Dinner includes 10 dishes. ** This room doesn't have a shower room and bathroom. ** Free WiFi is available. ** We have a shuttle bus from Amino Station. Please let us know in advance if you need. ** Public hot spring bath hour:7am~9am/3pm~10pm
The menu is subject to change.
Japanese-style guest room
Nakisuna Kotohiki Onsen is a 100% free-flowing natural hot spring.
- Additional fee notice
- **We do not accept any credit cards when you pay at our inn.
- About service fees and taxes
- Hot spring tax per person/night: adults JPY150
- Cancellation Policy
- ** Cancellation charges begin 7 days from your check-in date.
* 30% charge of your total if canceled 4-7 days in advance.
* 50% charge of your total if canceled 1-3 days before.
* 100% charge of your total is canceled on the day of check-in or you are a no-show/no-contact.
- Internet cancellation
- Cancellations are taken 00:00am 8 days