Chapter 1 General Provisions
- These Terms set forth matters to be complied with by a user (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) of a travel reservation site, “Visit Kinosaki” (as defined in Article 2) operated by Toyooka Tourism Innovation (hereinafter referred to as the “Organization”) on consignment from Toyooka City when using the site.
- When using “Visit Kinosaki,” the User shall comply with these Terms, and any supplementary terms, rules, guidelines, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Terms, etc.”).
- When the User uses “Visit Kinosaki,” the User shall be deemed by the Organization to have agreed to these Terms.
“Visit Kinosaki” refers to an Internet general travel site which provides Accommodation Reservation Service defined in Article 13, Paragraph 1, and Activity Reservation Service defined in Article 17, Paragraph 1 (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Reservation Service”), and user survey posted information and other travel information (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Travel Information Service”).
Chapter 2 Use of “Visit Kinosaki”
- When using the Reservation Service or Travel Information Service at Visit Kinosaki, the User shall thoroughly understand the contents of the Terms, etc. before using such services.
- When using services provided by any accommodation facility, , travel company or any other party with which the Organization has entered into a contract (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Service Provider”), the User shall thoroughly check the terms and conditions, general conditions, guidelines, rules and other stipulations provided by the Service Provider before using such services.
- The User acknowledges that prices on the Website of “Visit Kinosaki” (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) in currency besides Japanese yen are for reference only and may differ from the settlement due to the changes in exchange rate.
The Organization may, and the User agrees in advance that the Organization will, in lieu of issuing a document explaining transaction conditions as provided in Article 12-4, paragraph 2 of the Travel Agency Act and a document stating the terms of contract as provided in Article 12-5, paragraph 1 of the same Act, provide the User with the information to be stated in such documents, by either of the following methods, in accordance with the provisions of Article 12-4, paragraph 3 and Article 12-5, paragraph 2 of the same Act:
(1)By posting the information on a specific page of “Visit Kinosaki” when the User makes a reservation; or
(2)By sending the information via email to the email address registered by the User.
Chapter 3 Use of a Credit Card
- The User may use a credit card separately specified by the Organization for the payment for the Reservation Service for which the Organization allows the settlement by a credit card. However, if an individual Reservation Service has restrictions on the credit cards that can be used, such provision shall apply.
- The settlement by a credit card is made at the time of completion of a reservation.
- A credit card that can be used for the settlement under Paragraph 1 shall be limited to a credit card in the name of the User him/herself (if the person who makes a reservation and the person who actually receives the Reservation Service are different, the person who makes the reservation; the same shall apply hereinafter in this Chapter).
- The User shall not use other people’s credit card, enter false credit card information or engage in any act that is deemed by the Organization to be inappropriate. The Organization may seek damages from the User, if the Organization suffers from any damages due to such act committed by the User.
- If a card company refuses to accept the use of a credit card used or selected to be used by the User for the settlement of payment for whatever the reason, or if the Organization considers, based on the standards specified by the Organization, that the use of the credit card is inappropriate, the Organization may change the method of settlement, cancel the reservation or take any other measures the Organization considers necessary without the User’s consent, and the Organization assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages arising therefrom incurred by the User.
The Organization may withdraw or adjust fees arising from changing or cancelling a reservation made by the User using the credit card settlement in Paragraph 2 of the preceding article from a credit card specified by the User for the credit card settlement.
Chapter 4 Precautions when Using Services
The Organization and the Service Provider may contact the User using the email address, address, telephone number or other information obtained at the time of reservation as needed. The method of contact shall be selected by the Organization or Service Provider who contacts the User at its discretion.
Personal data (your contact details and information of reservation and payment) will be used and retained for the following purposes:
(1) your reservation, which is necessary for Visit Kinosaki’s and the hotel’s performance of a contract; and
(2) improvement of our services and fraud prevention, which are necessary for Visit Kinosaki’s legitimate interests.
Your personal data Visit Kinosaki holds will be retained for 10 years after your reservation has been completed.
Visit Kinosaki will respond to your requests which the applicable laws grant to you the right to make, including objecting to processing of personal data in the way.
Business Hours: 8:30 to 17:15 (Japan Standard Time)
- The User shall not engage in any of the following acts (including any act the Organization considers to be likely to fall under such acts) in using “Visit Kinosaki”:
- Violate the Terms, etc.;
- Infringe upon the rights of, create disadvantages to or bring a discomfort feeling to the Organization, the Service Provider, other users, and other third parties;
- Fail to perform obligations to the Service Provider or the Organization including payment of travel fees, usage fees and cancellation fees;
- Prevent the Service Provider or the Organization from contacting the User by registering false or fictitious contact information or by intentionally refusing to respond;
- Use “Visit Kinosaki” for holding a tour, resale the tour to others or for other commercial purposes;
- Use “Visit Kinosaki” for any method other than the methods approved by the Organization;
- Send or write harmful or inappropriate computer programs;
- Send spam mail, chain mail, junk mail or other inappropriate mail;
- Violate laws, regulations or ordinances or engage in any act that is against public order and morals; or
- Engage in any act that is prohibited or considered inappropriate by the Organization.
- When the Organization considers that the User’s act falls under any of the acts described in the items of the preceding paragraph, the Organization may suspend the User’s use of “Visit Kinosaki” and/or cancel the membership of the User without prior notice to the User, and the Organization assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages arising therefrom incurred by the User.
- The liabilities of the Organization in relation to the Accommodation Reservation Service (defined in Article 13, Paragraph 1) shall be limited to acting as an intermediary to make an arrangement for accommodation facilities when a travel contract with the User is concluded, and the Organization assumes no other liability whatsoever, except where the travel contract or the Terms, etc. specifically provides otherwise.
- The Organization assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages or disadvantages arising from the User’s failure to settle payment by the settlement due date.
- Any trouble, dispute or any other issue between the User and the Service Provider shall be resolved directly between the User and the Service Provider, and the Organization assumes no liability whatsoever in relation thereto.
- Unless otherwise provided by the relevant travel contract, the Organization assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred by the User arising from the interruption, delay, stoppage of the system due to failure of communication lines or computers, loss of data by fire, unauthorized access to data or in relation to the use of the contents of “Visit Kinosaki” prior to the conclusion of the travel contract.
- The Organization assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from non-arrival of email transmitted by the Organization to the User due to failure of email environment or communication route on the User’s side.
- The User shall be responsible for his/her own act taken at the time of the use of “Visit Kinosaki,” and if he/she causes any damages to a third party, he/she shall be responsible to resolve such issue at his/her own cost.
- Although the Organization may provide the User with information and advice from time to time, the Organization shall not be held liable for such information.
- The Organization assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages caused by the User due to any breach of the Terms, etc. on the part of the User.
- The Organization makes no warranty that email sent from the Website, server, domain, etc. of “Visit Kinosaki” or contents of Reservation Service or Travel Information Service do not contain any computer virus or any other harmful programs.
- The Organization reserves the right to stop or suspend the provision of entire or partial services of “Visit Kinosaki” without advance notice to the User, if regular or emergency maintenance of the system needs to be made, the system load is concentrated, the User’s security needs to be ensured or any other event which is deemed by the Organization to require such measure. In this case, the Organization assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred by the User arising therefrom.
- The Organization makes no warranty as to the truth, accuracy, reliability or other nature of the information concerning tourism posted on “Visit Kinosaki” by the Organization or the Service Provider, and assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred by the User arising from such information.
- The Organization may amend the Terms, etc. without advance notice to the User, and the amended Terms, etc. shall apply after the amendment of the Terms, etc. If the User uses “Visit Kinosaki” after amendment, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms, etc.
- The Organization may, at its discretion, change or cancel the entire or partial services of “Visit Kinosaki” without notifying or contacting the User in advance.
These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Chapter 5 Use of Accommodation Reservation Service
- Accommodation Reservation Service refers to a service of arranging affiliated accommodation facilities provided by the Organization or a person who makes the entire or partial arrangement on behalf of the Organization (hereinafter referred to as the “Arrangement Agent”), as an intermediary.
- The contents and conditions of Accommodation Reservation Service shall be as provided by the Terms.
- The information posted on “Visit Kinosaki” including information concerning accommodation facilities, associated services and itinerary is posted by the accommodation facilities or Arrangement Agent, and unless otherwise provided elsewhere, the Organization makes no warranty as to the truth, accuracy, usefulness, credibility and other nature of such information.
- The availability of accommodation facilities, travel fees (accommodation fees) and other conditions posted on “Visit Kinosaki” introduced through the Accommodation Reservation Service may differ from the conditions for the same accommodation facilities posted by the accommodation facilities themselves, at other sites, by travel agencies or at any other places, and the Organization makes no warranty that the conditions posted on “Visit Kinosaki” are the most favorable conditions for the User.
The User shall, when using “Visit Kinosaki,” register his/her address, and telephone number, and other information specified by the Organization by the method specified by the Organization.
- The Organization makes an arrangement of accommodation facilities as an intermediary according to the reservation.
- When the User makes a reservation using the Accommodation Reservation Service, the User shall confirm that the reservation has been completed at the “Reservation Confirmation Page” for each User in “Visit Kinosaki.” The Organization uses the function to send an email message containing the contents of completed reservation to the email address of the person who made the reservation, so the User is advised to bring a print-out of the email at the time of stay.
- The User may request to make a change of travel itinerary or travel service or any other contents of the reservation, or cancellation of the entire or partial reservation (collectively referred to as a “Change, etc.” in this Chapter) in accordance with the agreement with the accommodation facility or the Arrangement Agent.
- The User shall make a Change, etc. under the preceding paragraph by entering and submitting necessary information on the web page specified by the Organization. However, if the User wishes to make a Change, etc. after the expiration of the permitted period specified by the Organization, the User shall directly contact the accommodation facility or the Arrangement Agent. In this case, the Organization assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages or disadvantages incurred by the User arising from the User’s failure to directly contact such party.
- As fees for cancellation or any other burden may occur to the User due to a Change, etc., the User shall confirm the business handling fee, fees for change or cancellation specified in the Terms and Conditions of Travel prior to making such Change, etc.
- Even if the User does not wish to make any Change, etc., if the Organization considers that the reservation violates the Terms, etc., or laws and regulations or the reservation is inappropriate from a reasonable point of view, the accommodation facility may, at its discretion, make a Change, etc. to the reservation. The Organization may make a Change, etc. on behalf of the accommodation facility, as needed.
- The Organization and accommodation facility assume no liability whatsoever for any damages or disadvantages incurred by the User arising from a Change, etc. under the preceding paragraph, and the User shall not be released from the obligation to pay fees for cancellation or any other burden arising from the Change, etc.
The User shall settle the travel fees (such as accommodation fees) by the method provided by Organization.
Chapter 6 Use of Activity Reservation Service
- Activity Reservation Service refers to a service which allows the User to make a reservation for a various kinds of activity services (hereinafter referred to as the “Activity Service”) provided by travel activities booking platform partnered with the Organization through “Visit Kinosaki.”
- A contract concerning Activity Service shall be entered into directly between the User and travel activities booking platform, and the contents and conditions of Activity Service shall be as provided separately by each activity operator. The Organization assumes no liability in relation to the travel activities booking platform.
- The information concerning Activity Service posted on “Visit Kinosaki” is posted by the activity operator, and the Organization makes no warranty whatsoever as to the truth, accuracy, usefulness, reliability and other nature of the information.
- The availability of attending activities, fees for Activity Service and other conditions posted on “Visit Kinosaki” may differ from the conditions for Smart Travel with the same contents posted by the activity operator or at other sites, and the Organization makes no warranty that the conditions posted on “Visit Kinosaki” are the most favorable conditions for the User.